Top US Real Estate Conferences to Attend in 2019
Commercial real estate can be a great career, but even the smartest investors in the game could use some helpful advice to keep the business going. Whether you specialize in residential properties such as apartments or bigger buildings such as offices or medical, there are conferences held all around the world that can offer great speakers and networking.
Some of the many people who attend these events include other investors, builders, architects, electricians, and plumbers. You can find everyone you need for an amazing team, including hard money lenders and traditional mortgage brokers who can help you understand better how to finance your next project using a direct loan or a bridge loan.
- SIOR Spring & Fall World Conferences – The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors is holding two conferences this year. It’s a great opportunity to meet some great people and networking in a fun and nurturing environment. April 10th-13th in Washington, D.C. and October 17th-19th in Portland, OR.
- ICSC RECon – Known as the world’s largest gathering of retail real estate professionals, this Las Vegas conference is not to be missed. You can get a year’s worth of networking done in record speed with this amazing opportunity. May 19th-22nd in Las Vegas, NV.
- CREW Network Convention and Marketplace – This convention is geared towards women in real estate, and can introduce the female powerhouses to each other through a weekend of education and fellowship. With over 1200 people in attendance, this conference is one for the books. September 25th-27th in Orlando, FL.
- Mortgage Bankers Association Annual Convention and Expo – This annual convention is known for being the largest real estate financer gathering in the country. Not only with educational breakout sessions cover the latest in policy and technology solutions, but this conference also helps financiers network together to learn the latest in commercial investment. October 27th-30th in Austin, TX.
- Realcomm | IBcon Conference – This conference is being held this year in the city where country music as born, so it’s sure to be a blast. Real estate professionals can spend a few of their early summer days exchanging tips and catching up on the latest technology and operations bylaws. June 13th-14th in Nashville, TN
- NAR REALTORS® Conference & Expo – Everyone from office staff to brokers and seasoned Realtors attend this conference each year with over 20,000 of their peers, making it one of the largest events for the best of the best in the country. November 8th-11th in San Franciso, CA.
Whether you are just beginning your journey into commercial real estate or you consider yourself a seasoned pro, these conferences offer opportunity throughout the year to meet with others in business, learn some new tricks of the trade, and trade cards with some of the best in the industry.